COLLABORATE ANYWHERE WITH OUR
Microsoft Word Integration
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to bring you this new feature, and we’re thrilled to finally share it with you! Introducing our Microsoft Word integration—allowing you to collaborate anywhere even faster. Here’s how:
- Remember that time you (or a collaborator) had to download the newest version of a document, open it in Microsoft Word, make your edits, then re-upload the document as a new version? That’s a thing of the past—you can now edit documents right in the dealcloser app, and your collaborators can too! Simply press “Edit with Microsoft Word Online” (located in the sidebar) and your document will open right there, with the full Microsoft Word experience you’re familiar with.
- Make your edits directly to your document using the in-app Microsoft Word Online integration. Once you’re done, simply exit out. Your document will automatically save as a new version. That’s it—you’re done!
- Best of all, you can now seamlessly collaborate within and outside of your firm. Microsoft Word Online allows you to co-author documents, meaning that you can edit a document at the same time with your team and your collaborators. See exactly what another user is adding or removing in real time, while also having the option to track changes and leave comments.
Ready to give it a go? Here’s how to activate the integration:
- Click your initials at the top right of the dealcloser app
- Click “My Account”
- Click “Apps”
- Click “Enable Microsoft Word Online”
- When you edit your first document (by clicking “Edit with Microsoft Word Online” in the sidebar), you’ll be prompted to log into your Office 365 account
Note: this integration requires a Microsoft Office 365 subscription